A Classico Mojito:
1. Put a couple of lime wedges and 2 tsp of caster sugar into the bottom of your glass. Give the wedges a squeeze with a spoon and mix it all around.
2. Add around 10 mint leaves and again mix around, whilst lightly pressing down on the mint.
3. Add ice (preferably crushed) to the glass, until 3/4 full.
4. Add two parts Corr-Rum-ba Silver to one part soda water (50ml:25ml)
5. Give it a really good stir, top up with more ice and add a sprig of mint to garnish
The Classic Vodka Martini:
1. Pack ice into a mixing glass.
2. Add 60ml of VodCorr79 and 7.5ml of Carpano Dry Vermouth
3. Stir and strain into a chilled Martini Glass
4. Add a twisted Lemon zest to garnish